
It is xmas time and I just have to do this. I want to finally put up my list of wishes and hope that Daddy Santa will send me his blessings hehehehe:
- A Thin Digital Camera
- A Dual Sim Flip GSM Phone
- A Samsung NC10 Netbook (I just love this little toy)
- A handy Flash Drive that doesnt break easy and is water resistant ;)
- A Shiny Diamond Watch from Boss
- Vanilla Scented Cologne (i like making people hungry as I pass by :)
- An ITouch
- and A 2Gb 667 DDR2 Ram for my Acer laptop :)
And in the meantime am hoping that Lady Luck shines my way too as I am officially entering my Friend
Melo's Christmas wishlist contest and number for on my wish list is on his top prize and am praying I get to win hehehe :) Check it out too guys. Advanced Merry Xmas to all
