|
|
|---|
Tuesday, April 14, 2009
Stumptown Coming
As mentioned before Stumptown is only a week away. (April 18th and 19th) The guest of honor this is year is none other than Jeff Smith. How cool is that?I'll be at table 117, and I'll also be on a panel on Saturday, in the Idaho Room:3:00-3:45pm Writing for Comics A panel discussion exposing and exploring the different approaches—from "thumbnails" to full scripts—of writing comics. With Trevor Alixopulos, T Edward Bak, Vanessa Davis, Derek Kirk Kim, and Joey Sayers. Moderated by Jesse Reklaw.Anyway, remember when I said I'd have Lowbright #2 ready for Stumptown? Sadly, it's just not going to happen. I've been working my ass off on it, but it's just too labor intensive to finish in the small amount time I allotted myself for it. Now I'm shooting for the Toronto Comic Arts Festival in May. If I don't have it for sale at that show, you can personally give me a wet willy.Here's a sneak peak of what you'll find in Lowbright #2: