Saturday, May 2, 2009

Empty Streets Special: Over the Top

I received this special award from my best Food Friday buddy, Jean from A Great Pleasure. This award is called 'Over The Top Award'. Thank you so much, Jean! I am so happy to be receiving this award from you! peluk

To receive this award your blog must be exceptional in design and content; presenting us with new knowledge, a sense of style, or at times just giving us a smile!

Each recipient of the award will acknowledge the person who honored them with the award and then go to http://overthetopaprons.blogspot.com to copy/paste the award : Your Blog is Over The Top. (located on the right sidebar, scroll down)

And now, I would like to pass this award to my wonderful friends that i think is Over The Top: Marzie, Emila, Monica, Liza, Bloggista, House Wife At Work, Paperkrafts, Makoy's Memoirs, The Colorful World of Shiela, Night Clicks, Ask Ms Recipe, Life's a Pizza Pie, The Modern Mom, Lady Java, A Great Pleasure, East Coast Life, Random Thoughts, iWalku2 and Bono.

Please enjoy this honor and consider yourself just a little bit “Over The Top”. lovepeluk
Photobucket
Free Rice