
The Power of Coffee.
Its the best.
I mean you feel like crap. You grab a coffee and then you feel like a power ranger! I mean coffee is a human's super power. It gives you power to do what you need to do. In turns every chore into a fun task. You get all this great energy and coffee tastes delicious. When I make my plans for the next day. I think to myself "O crap how can I do all that?" and then I say "I'll get a cup of coffee!". That solves that problem!
Then there are days like this. Where I planned to do my orientation so I could schedule a counseling appointment at my school. I go to starbucks. Crab a coffee. Sit down, login in and I am ready to go. I start reading the orientation and then I realize that I need to find my test results for my english and math test from Newport and then I need to pass the quiz and then I need find a major and then i need to blah blah blah.....
Its too bad coffee does not instill long term goals.