Friday, August 14, 2009

My Important Thoughts on Margot Tenenbaum


My new inspiration is Margot Tenenbaum. This character is from the movie The Royal Tenenbaums.  She wears a polo dress, with a black eyeliner a small clip for her hair and a fur coat to top it off. 



I think I will stay away from the fur coat but a faux fur leapord coat is looking mighty good right now. I saw one in my favorite vintage stores but it was more expensive than my leather jacket so  I have to find another way. This jacket is going to be essential in helping me with my plan to dress black all the time. Cause all  I would have to wear with this top is black leggings and a black top with  black eye liner like Margot Tenenbaum. So SAWEET.


I just hope that I don't see all of these people wearing Leopard Jackets now. As soon as I bought my leather jacket I saw them everywhere. You can even get crappy ones at Forever 21!