Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sleeping Pills

The peace of sleeping pills. I am no denier of my love for sleeping pills. I am a person of extremes. When I go to sleep I want to feel tired. When I wake up I want to feel energized and ready to go. But I never feel any of those things. So I use sleeping pills and coffee to give me the best of both worlds. Even as I write this I think of how horrible it sounds. 

I agree. I would not say this to my parents but I am definitely emotionally addicted to caffeine and tranquilizers. Even as I write this I just took a swigg of Nyquil. There is a slight concern that maybe I am addicted. But I am not worrying about it. Especially when my body is so doped up I can't even lift up my eye lids.