Yes, this is the only explanation. You pay to welcome the Cyber Counter Reformation. This is the sum paid for Norton Internet Security 2009. Firewall? Or Fire-Welcome? So yesterday - as I was online - I used my usual USB key. I use it on job. When I have an idea, I put it on a document. I save on it much of my work. Yesterday, as I was online, at home, they entered in PC, and cancelled (seized) everything
just in the folder where I have much of my works.
“Adriatische Gegenreformation Krieg Heute”,
“The Vatican crusade in the Balkans”,
“Novo Ordo Seclorum”, there I had much of new projects, ideas, some even I forgot to have there, as I used it like store of not-used material. Expecially the material about the Masons of Trieste and near Slovenia involved in the affair of the s.c.
“Foibe” and hence at the service of the Jesuit Today’s Counter Reformation War. So, today, the
v-o-i-d.
The void:

Unfortunately I didn’t save that folder. Part of the sub-folders are just saved, but there are some others I never putted on my blog and are not saved in other parts. Now they can have a trailer of my future posts. This is, my dear, the Jesuit-Masonic intelligence in the Apennine peninsula, once “Italian Republic”. A Roman Catholic country hence a natural-born Fascist-Stalinist state, covered with the false costume of a false ‘democracy’, and enslaved by the Vatican and his damn assassin temporal coadjutors.What to do now? I am absolutely impotent. I am in a worst condition of for example the dissidents in Iran. At least they have the stage of the media. Oh pardon! My guilty! I have to ‘praise’ the ‘poor’ Iranian government, ‘victim’ of the Zionists!As I told once, it is so confirmed that they can enter comfortable in my PC using that giant Troy horse called: Norton Antivirus & Firewall. If they are generous they could leave a present, for example an hidden file filled with pics related to paedophilia. The Postal Police could easily find it and send me to death in the jail. End of avles. In January, the Jail of my city in Coroneo street, received a new chaplain, a
Jesuit chaplain of the
three-hundred-metres-far-away Jesuit church. The
majority of the prisoners in the Coroneo Jail are
Muslims, who are praised by the director as
“disciplined and neat”. Disciplined and neat like the soldier of an army. Or of a Mafia/Masonic organization.Then I didn’t tell you how they entered in my home end July. They scratched in a bucket with old linen and putted, as I was sleeping, three slips under my pillow:
(a reconstruction)

Sexual allusion? Or that was the first act of sleepwalking of my entire life, as I never suffered before of such a symptom? The first sleepwalking attack of my life, with a perfect timing! A week before the corpse of a ‘suicided’ man was removed some metres from where I pass every day to go to job. A pair of days before I denounced the
tv news of Italy defending the paedophiles and sexual criminals in America. The same leftist tv news of the third channel, which very often host Carabineers officials explaining the importance of the fight “against the violence on women”. Do you remember
the first post of my “Low Intensity Carabineers’ coup etc.”? It started just from my reflections about the presence of Carabineers’ officials in the Communist third channel, in programs about the violence on women, doing propaganda for the Carabineers army – meanwhile the State Police, at the same time, was present on every media to receive in the face the cakes of the blame for having “tortured the protesters of G8 Geneva summit demonstrations”.
"........In fact the same day (14 Donnerstag 2007) when I listened on the former-Red Kommies third public channel the news about the revelation on the “butchery” of Genova 2001, just before the TV news (which is broadcasted from 12.00 to 12.20), there was the presence in the immediately previous format (a kind of a talk show where problems of people are discussed with experts etc.) of a very elegant and stylish official of Carabinieri. This militar, in his very charming uniform, a black uniform filled with many and many silver collar badges (= powerful symbolism of Lucifer, i.e. the “light” which comes from the “darkness”; exactly like the uniforms of the Black Kommies), was entertaining the spectators, with talent and skill that spoke about a good preparation in the field of the public image, about what the Corp of Carabinieri was doing in order to stop the violence against the women..."

-------------------------------------------------
(As I have no time, no resources, no money, no support at disposition, it is clear that what I wrote is affected by many errors and uncorrectness. I am not a prostitute lay journalist of this dirty Vatican 'tollerant' regime called 'democracy'. I have not the 51% of the Bank of America supporting my writings. I don't control the CasinĂ² of Ostenda and neither Citroen and Peugeot as the General Superior did at least in 1958. So corrections and additions could appear in the future)