Wednesday, October 14, 2009

210 years after, the 13 flames of those 13 Jews....

Just a coincidence. Today, the 14th of October, Wednesday, I was stopped by a Carabineers patrol near my home. They controlled my documents. A routine job for the police forces which control the documents. But not just on the 14th day. 14 is a number involved in the Pontifical reign’s restoration in this lands. I greatly exposed the presence of that number. And I never saw a checkpoint in this street. So I was never stopped by a control there. Should I now write a message with numbers, references, datas of the recent ‘encounter’, etc.? Why?To whom would it serve? To no one. I simply am writing to myself (and to the Jesuits, to the Carabineers, to the (Vatican) civil and military intelligence, to the Masonry, to the etc…).So I simply say: today, the 14th day of October, I was stopped at a checkpoint of the most powerful army existing in Italy, the army with the 13th flames of Baal on the forefront. Stop.Carabineers is the army I exposed in my “Low Intensity Carabineers coupe acted by Jesuits” in the old The Unhived Mind forum. This was a coupe d’etat I re-named, after having gathered a greater amount of information, “restoration of Pontifical reign”. Today the just restored 2nd Pontifical reign (hence the double “P”, the one of the first historical papal reign, and the second of the today’s restored one, hence: “P2”) is doing the ‘divine’ cleansing of the country.The Carabineers army has as saint patron the “Virgin Mary” or: "Virgo Fidelis". Consecrated to it by pope Pacelli in 1947. A “Virgin Mary” or "Trustful Virgin" who has the duty to protect the army with 13 flames on the forehead of the hats. But two centuries ago, precisely 210 years ago, you had another “Virgin Mary” protecting and supporting 13 flames. On 28th June 1799, the Roman Catholic anti-French and anti-modernist movement of the Centre Apennine peninsula named “Viva Maria!”, murdered 13 Jews and some of them were burnt alive in the city of Siena. Coincidence. Like those 210 years passed from the Roman Catholic pogrom in Siena to our days, alluding to the 21st/XXI century, to the next 2010 year, to the 2nd October projection of the new "B2-arbaross-A1" Vatican movie. Coincidences.The Roman Catholic anti-liberal anti-modernist Vatican savage movement “Viva Maria!” was born in the city of Arezzo, as a reaction against the French domination. This is the reason for which the Jesuit Napoleon was in Italy, obeying to the orders of his masters the Jesuits. Because he had to provoke the most bigot Roman Catholic communities and instigate them to a savage reaction which would have wiped away the liberal and Jewish ‘heretics’. “Viva Maria was cleansing the Centre Apennine peninsula!” could have said our many fathers Kolbes of those times.And the proud Jesuit Napoleon Bonaparte could help them to realize their dreams of religious massacres.Fifteen years after, in 1814, when the spiritual smoke of those 13 Jews was still in the air, and in order to thanks the Jesuits who putted him again on the throne, king Victor Emmanuel I, created, with royal decree ofthe 13th of July, a trustful military police which should have continued to serve spiritually the evil forces which allowed to the king the return on the Savoy throne, the army with the 13th flames, the Carabineers’ army. And to seal his oath with the Jesuits and the Vatican, Victor the I started, as soon he regained the throne in 1814, to persecute again the ‘heretic’ Jews and Christian Calvinist Waldesians of the Alpine valleys of Piedmont, the same Waldesians whose persecutions induced the glorious Oliver Cromwell to threaten French and Savoy with an invasion one and half a century before.Were the newly reborn persecutions of king Victor Emmanuel I carried out also with the Carabineers army? At those times, if I am not wrong, they didn’t yet exhibit the 13 flames: probably the memory of those 13 Jews burned – some of them also alive – only 15 years before in Siena was too much present in the air with the smell of human burned flesh. But not today, when the greatest part of the Apennine peninsula is filled with sentiments towards the Jews (thanks infamous traitor Jews like Olmert and Peres) which are similar of the one of the Siena’s citizens on the 28th June 1799.Today they stop you at their checkpoints. Just when you are at two, three minutes of slow driving from your home. Of course all that is for 99.99% a routine job. But in my recent case, I have some light doubts about. Because I was stopped by the ARMY OF MARY, the army of the WAR GODDESS, the GODDESS DESTRUCTOR OF THE HERETICS like in the first Thirty Years war when the Romanist army attacked the Protestant front at Bílá Hora crying "Santa Maria!", like in the massacres of the “Viva Maria!” assassins in Siena and many other towns in Tuscany and Centre North Apennine regions 179 years later, like in the Poland of father Kolbe, like at the entrance of the Nazi extermination camps.And that army, today, as a sort of spiritual memory, carries on the hat's forefront the sign of those 13 burned Jews , and in their name, and in name of the Virgin Goddess of War's motto "trustful till the death", they are asking the documents to me, an 'heretic'.The Vatican-Jesuit, Discrete Religious state of Terror “of Italy", or: welcome to the "II Pontifical reign of the Apennine peninsula":
Low Intensity Golpe Acted Through Carabinieri At, Work In Italy? (long post, sorry).http://z13.invisionfree.com/THE_UNHIVED_MIND/index.php?showtopic=27169

General Gianfrancesco Siazzu Commander General of the Carabinieri Corps, Constantinian Knight of Grand Cross of Merit

http://avlesbeluskesexposed.blogspot.com/2008/09/general-gianfrancesco-siazzu-commander.html

Simply to destroy the innocence (part two)

http://avlesbeluskesexposed.blogspot.com/2008/11/simply-to-destroy-innocence-part-two.html

Vatican movie to celebrate the Final Vatican Crusade in Europe

http://avlesbeluskesexposed.blogspot.com/2009/10/vatican-movie-to-celebrate-final.html

Again on "B-arbaross-A" Vatican movie

http://avlesbeluskesexposed.blogspot.com/2009/10/again-on-b-arbaross-vatican-movie.html
--------------------------------------------(As I have no time, no resources, no money, no support at disposition, it is clear that what I wrote is affected by many errors and uncorrectness. I am not a prostitute lay journalist of this dirty Vatican 'tollerant' regime called 'democracy'. I have not the 51% of the Bank of America supporting my writings. I don't control the Casinò of Ostenda and neither Citroen and Peugeot as the General Superior did at least in 1958. So corrections and additions could appear in the future)