Saturday, October 3, 2009

Again on "B-arbaross-A" Vatican movie

Meanwhile in the “Castello Sforzesco” of Mailand the prime minister Silvio Berlusconi and Umberto Bossi were watching “B-arbaross-A”- the movie, ..........in the same evening the third public television channel, the voice of the leftist opposition to centre right government, broadcasted a documentary about the subversive Vatican-Masonic organization “P2”.It was the inaugural episode for the Autumn-Winter season of the old series “Blu Notte” (“Blue Night”) of Roberto Lucarelli
2nd October2-102010140th anniversary of “Operation P II
The subversive criminal Vatican-Masonic organization whose documents went discovered in 1981 was only a bait to confuse the sheeple. It had the task to spread the password "P II". The true organization is: the Vatican and its masters, the Jesuit order and the papal Black Nobility behind it. The rest is only: puppets & soldiers.And not forget, the "2" and the "1" of "B-arbarossa-A" stand not only as a reminder for the year 2010 and the date ("20th Sept.), but also for "21" alias the reverse of "12", whose sum is...
33

------------------------------------------------(As I have no time, no resources, no money, no support at disposition, it is clear that what I wrote is affected by many errors and uncorrectness. I am not a prostitute lay journalist of this dirty Vatican 'tollerant' regime called 'democracy'. I have not the 51% of the Bank of America supporting my writings. I don't control the Casinò of Ostenda and neither Citroen and Peugeot as the General Superior did at least in 1958. So corrections and additions could appear in the future)