--------------------------------
Just to not prove wrong what I told above, I verified again some minutes ago that it is impossible for me to send comments in YouTube. It is useless to do the login because no comment is accepted from my IP and my password, even if a valid one.
|
|
|---|
Thursday, April 8, 2010
http://vaticancrusadebalkans.blogspot.com/2010/03/purchasing-schismatic-cattle-in-balkans.html
Why I continue to have problems with Internet after two months, notwithstanding the tens of remote interventions by the Telecom Italia/Alice service, and four (4) technical intervention (three individual technician and one technical squad) on my ADSL line, in my home and in the surrounding telematic boxes in March?Why, meanwhile you can see that my blog has been decisively destroyed (why do you think I don't post anything, because I forget the use of the scripture or the Jesuit ninjas have stolen my English dictionary?) by all these sabotages of the Jesuitical intelligence, I don't see problmes with Douglas Willinger's blog, with Craig Oxley or Eric John Phelps, except ridicolous setbacks?Is it maybe due to the fact that I denounced the World Democratic alliance among China, Roman Cathlic church and Islam, a fact silenced in every "anti-Jesuiitz" internet source? Or maybe because I denounced the opportunistic alliance between the "anti-Jesuiitz" like Oxley, Phelps & C. with Venetian (Jesuit) Black Nobility? Or maybe because since years I consider the Chemtrails only a phsychological trick to divert the attention?Opportunism is the worst cancer, and now it is epidemic. So, to see pictures, go in other blogs or sites. I can't post a pic without to see its place blank. Except for short messages like this one you'll not see other material here. They have decided. It is just for this reason, anyway, that I decided to not cancel this blog. Everyone must see that that title in Amber Path blog (Lutheran Prussia dies – Calvinist Switzerland florishes) values also here: Avles must die – the Opportunists must live.