Wednesday, June 16, 2010

JESUIT-INTELLIGENCE MANIPULATION OF INTERNET

>
Douglas A. Willinger has left a new comment on your post "MESSAGE - Only handicapped escaped from Cottolengo...":-------------------------------------------------I have the same thing on my blogs.Also, my counter shows NO increases in visits, with posts on issues that appear in the MSM, such as Glenn Beck's "Social Justice" material, or the recent revelations regarding the potential sale of northren East Prussia to Germany. Logically there would be a spike, from people googleing the term and finding the blogs.Clearly there is something jesuitical going on- a clear sign that they are afraid of what we write!I would not eliminate the comments sections though- that only makes their job easier.
.............
For all this manipulation of the internet there are no doubts.Now I am exposing the intelligence engineering of the Italian 'alternative' information which is linked with ONG-style organization. They have the official goal of the economical collaboration in the Balkans (project Rinascita Balcanica) and in the Amber Path (project Balto-Adriatico). There's not much "insider information", practically nothing of that (I am not insider and I don't know anyone of them). I simply am joining the pieces of a just well known puzzle in order to form another, but right image. I imagine that they would no more or less to wipe me from the face of earth as what I am exposing practically is the harvest of what sowed with the operate of Ledochowsky, and even of something beyond his intentions.
Is it possible to imagine that a blog/site can be duplicated? The original is seen only by the author, the other copy/copies by every other spectator who must not read or see some important points contained in the first original blog?
To verify that I should change the point of entry in the net, and hence a new IP number (I am not expert, excuse me for eventual incorrectnesses). I could use a common Internet point, but it is not sure that they don't follow me till the entry of the shop. If they discover that I am using another entry of the net, they can readily transfer the manipulation to that new IP. I remember that once I opened my blog from the PC on my job, and the pages appeared to be lightly different, question of shades, tones. In this case I am now writing only to my self (and to the Jesuit intelligence). It is vital to build a true net also outside this Jesuit internet.
But I imagine that if you start to build other kinds of net, you became a: "terrorist".