OK, In the order that we meet
The Denalis
The Denali Sisters are our first glimpse at other "good" vampires, and we see them for the first time at the big shindig. They aren't as young as our Cullens are supposed to be, their ages are left pretty vague, so we can just look to some of the most beautiful people possible:
Kate- Kristen Bell Maybe this is influenced (in part) by her character in Heroes, but I think she culd zap the crap out of some people!
Tanya- Rachel McAdams
Irina- Ashley Jensen
Eleazar- Luke Wilson I don't know, something about this character seems soft-spoken (for a vampire) and a touch intellectual. Maybe Luke Wilson hasn't done this in the past, but I sort of think he could for some reason...
Carmen- Salma Hayek or, if you think such a big name wouldn't stoop to doing a "Twilight" movie, perhaps you think Sofia Vergara would be a better choice?
The Romanians
Also known as Dracula 1 and Dracula 2, or "creeptacular", to quote one of the greatest lines in the book.
Stefan- Malcolm McDowell
Vladimir- Frank Langella
The Amazons.
The only one we really get to know very well, is Zafrina- Zoe Saldana There is no one better. Period.
And, for my favorite new character, Garrett- The American Revolution-era nomad. Young, hot, timeless, charismatic, adventurous. I call for: Ben Barnes
Alistair- James Frain Paranoid and oh, so, British!
Benjamin- Senddhil Ramamurthy OK, so I know this list seems a little "Heroes"-heavy, but that is just because 1) that show has nearly 200 people listed on IMDb. That's a lot of names to choose from. 2) the shows creators focused a lot on "pretty" people. 3) everyone on that show is super-powered already, so they seem a natural fit as these awesome vampires.
And besides, this guy is really, really hot. Honestly- a better Egyptian vampire?
I don't think so.
And, before you get all bent out of shape at the fact he isn't Egyptian, keep in mind that The Mummy, Raiders of the Lost Ark, The English Patient, and Lawrence of Arabia all cast people of British, Spanish, Indian, Puerto Rican and Mexican descent to play Egyptians. But, I did spend a ridiculous amount of time to find a true Egyptian actor handsome and shady-looking enough to play Benjamin's creator, the power-hungry but frustrated Amun- Amir Aboulela.
To all you authenticity-addicted people out there, you are welcome.
Pictures: Google Images











