skip to main |
skip to sidebar
The denounce of the "dark occult organization" controlling Trieste by professor Pahor and Parovel appearing from the spam-comments to my blogs?
>Yesterday and today, after I have posted the above comments about my personal evolution and the Jesuit-Fascist Mafia I noted an increased Fascist presence (an openly self declared Fascist) around me in the job environment.An old former colleague of mine, linked with the Mason Giulio Camber, time ago boasted of being in knoweledge of people that can use professional punchers who are able to transform the target to be 'educated' in a paralyzed person for the rest of his life.I remember professor Samo Pahor and Parovel at the Radio Ópčine when they were denouncing the occult clima of conspiracy suffucating the city of Trieste, exposing the existence of a sort of "dark organization", a mixture of magistrates and judges, members of security/police/Carabineers forces, politicians, Masons, far-right extreme militants, sectors of clergy etc. all united in a sort of SECT, having, among other goals, the important duty to keep the city of Trieste always in war against the Slovenians. Was that "dark organization" the same one I am exposing? The one linked with the Fascist and Masonic environment, controlled by the Holy See and Jesuit order?Seeing the daily usual spam-comments I receive exclusively on Novo Ordo Seclorum, Adriatische Gegenreformation Krieg Heute and The Vatican crusade in the Balkans blogs, it seems that I have hit the real target.In fact for a coincidence, two days after I spoke of my personal life and former contacts in the city of Trieste, the cyber-chimp, maybe too much shy to post comments on the D. Willinger's post, defecated his daily three messages on my blogs, using that familiar pathetic tone, a mix of a Mafioso warning with a staged coreographed (failed) artistical touch: 誠紋 has left a new comment on your post "I want simply to imagine":Man is not made for defeat. A mean can be destroyed but not defeated..................................................................
The problem is that I cannot trust neither a person like Douglas Willinger. When I see him in contact with Mister E.J. Phelps, a man who exhibit his "Venetian" contacts with people who smell to belong to that elite environment once denounced by professor Samo Pahor and Parovel, I know that I cannot trust anyone.Here the comments:Thursday, July 8, 2010Letter About Turkeyhttp://continuingcounterreformation.blogspot.com/2010/07/letter-about-turkey.htmlBlogger Douglas A. Willinger said...Where would you know these spam comment authors personally?July 19, 2010 12:41 PMavles said...When I was anti-semite, thanks to 911. Fascists of the city of Trieste. The behaviour, the content, etc. of the mails point directly to a particular 'failed' artist, aware to be a failed person but just for this reason an admirer of Roman Catholic Adolph (The prototype of the human failure which became a sublime 'myth').Well, in the Locanda Mario, this guy (who could be the author of such spam comments), relating to an artist initiative facing problems, told me: "YES, I TOO DON'T LIKE THEM (the priest), BUT CANNOT AVOID TO RELY ALSO ON THEM".Well, tell me if this is not a revealing sentence.The guy is claimed to have been also linked with Roberto Menia, today the right hand of Gianfranco Fini head of former Alleanza Nazionale party ally of Berlusconi. Of course many people could have been in touch with Menia, but......July 19, 2010 3:07 PMDouglas A. Willinger said...An article about your intellectual evolution from being anti-Jewish (which is what I think you meant by antisemite, which would logically include Arabians), would be interesting.I did something of the sort for me at facebook when asked by a person that knew me in High school.---Paul Richmond: Okay, I remember you from NRHS as the Hawk You have gotta tell me how you got from there to hereDouglas Willinger: Its a long story............. essentually BOTH the standard left and right are BSPaul Richmond: Go onDouglas Willinger: Well, think about it; one enters some political entity one 'either side of the isle', and each has a flawed agenda; and no matter how good the argument one adds, and regardless even if everyone you speak to agrees with you, there is some higher up force always saying no.Example, the people at Womans International League for Peace and Freedom wanted to campaign for ending the criminal war against a plant that is a non carcinogenic alternative to tobacco but was demonized by WR Hearst and co at the same time cigs were treated most differently. Much of that organization resigned when the invisible force at the top of the political pyramid said no to any coca campaign.Douglas Willinger: Other things- aka the sheer inability of thepeople who condemn Israel, rightfully or not but would never say anything if the same or worse is done by others- think of the 1995 US military backing of 'Operation Storm" expelling some 300,000 Serbs from their ancestral homes in Krijina; the reaction against Rhodesia and South Africa versus that ... See Moreregading South America; the slant of the english language media regarding Germany in the years leading up to WW1 and WW2 (the opposite of what it should have been.All of these things and others point to a certain political dynamics, a 'wobble effects' of political ...·Douglas Willinger: Ever notice about any of the above, nor about how little emphasis is given to the history of the protestant reformation and the rcc counter reformation?Douglas Willinger: About political wobble effect:http://wwwfreespeechbeneathushs.blogspot.com/2007/11/wobble-effect-of-politics.htmlDouglas Willinger: And an example regarding the concept of political dynamics'http://wwwtripwithinthebeltway.blogspot.com/2010/05/telling-indifference.htmlDouglas Willinger: And another as reflected via art:http://continuingcounterreformation.blogspot.com/2008/06/buried-standard.htmlDouglas Willinger: And the idea that fostering ignorance of history can have severe consequences:http://continuingcounterreformation.blogspot.com/2008/05/historys-denial-by-new-york-times.htmlAnd please follow the links within and at the end of that piece. ... ·July 19, 2010 6:14 PMavles said...Firstly: sometimes it appear only a link:-----------------------------------" Von GALEN, SJ Federico Lombardi and RAI3 Jesuit tv public channelOntological questions?.... Ontological answers!"-------------------------------------The first one ("Von Galen, SJ etc.") sometimes is invisible.July 20, 2010 7:42 AMavles said...It was just the potential candidate as author of those spam-comments to start to manipulate me in a casual meeting during a travel. The guy showed (with the awareness of today) to search people in order to exploit 'em and to manipulate their mind through "art".All that having in sight a not well defined final target, to 'conserve' the human 'sentiment' in front of a 'inhuman' world.The 911 was just happened and as many others I started to think if the old world which opposed to Hitler was really wrong and of consequence the truth was lying on Hitler's side etc.The guy doesn't use the direct political language, and exbits an apparently despise for the traditional politic.Its only a deception because he simply praise sartistically and irrationally the same subjects other are praising with a political rational language.July 20, 2010 7:50 AMavles said...Don't forget the importance of 911 in order to convert to anti-semitism people.(I continue with that term, it was founded by the Fascist racial magazine "La Razza", "anti-Jewish" is an attempt to drag Arab Muslims in the "anti-Jews" hate)July 20, 2010 7:52 AMavles said...I changed view cause the strange behaviour of that guy.He seemed to me more preoccupied by other thougts than the ones he openly declared to be in his mind.I realized that he was fooling and using me. Who praises openly to be like the "fuehrer", i.e. to pretend to have at disposition only obeying people, can well go to hell.Well, I abandoned that bunch of idiots and started to search on the web a more satisfying answer to the problems: then from Chemtrails, Illuminati, Alien abductions, David Icke and other deception, I discovered three years later The Unhived Mind and finally all was clear: I found the answer!July 20, 2010 7:59 AMavles said...It is interesting to notice some facts related to the guys who entered in touch with me (interesting fact even if he is not involved in such spam-comments):1) the guy frequented Roman Catholic schools (I mean the ones with clergy personel, for ex. nuns, priests etc.)2) he exbibits to be aware of the importance of the sustain of the church of Rome in the organization of artistical events who are simply the metaphorical sustain to the Hitlerian's phylosophy3) he is linked with some people with political charges (f.ex. the mp Roberto Menia http://www.robertomenia.it/and others I now don't remember4) he is linked also with people who are important in the educative system (selection committee for new teachers in the schools), who are centre-left oriented, but also in touch with the clergy like him(When I leaved those guys but I was still in touch with that person important for the role in the culture, I just discovered the Jesuit conspiracy in the TUM forum, and, after having explained it to that person, I obtained the sequent answer: "you should told these things to our Jesuit friend". I didn't insist on the argument, I realized what kind of social network they are part of, and I definitively abandoned also him --- a similar answer I obtained also from the son - a warm Communist! - of an Italian partisan who was in the Italian units of Tito's army).Welcome in Trieste, the Jesuit-Masonic city for excellence!July 20, 2010 8:12 AMavles said...(I hope these comments will be not manipulated by the Jesuit Ontological filter)My 'conversion' to antisemitism (or anti-Jewish-ism if you prefer)occured so in consequence of 911. But before it a GREAT impression arise in me the later changing, the visit of Sharon at the Western Wall and the consequent clashes.This is the reason for which I'll never stop to warn about the coreographed comedy of the "Jewish arrogance" which is only a means to arise antisemitism/antiJewish-ism in the world.Being traditionally belonging to the left wing area, my crisis started after the fall of the Wall, with the first Iraq war and the rising to power of Berlusconi. I was upset and I tried more extreme left wing solutions. Around 1998, thanks the thirsty of knoweledge, I entered in touch with BATTAGLIA COMUNISTA. This group claims to be composed by PROFESSIONALS OF THE REVOLUTION.They have a former cinema hall as official seat in Padova/Padoa. They, dressed up like Jeova's Witnesses, are claiming to knock at every door of the city of Padua in order to sell their propaganda material (effectively its an excuse to draw police-record files like archives).They claimed that about in 15 years (hence around 2013) imperialist-capitalist war should arise between Europa and USA.I soon abandoned such fanatics. Then the 911.July 20, 2010 8:24 AMavles said...SUCH SPAM-COMMENTS ARE ONLY ANOTHER VERSION OF:"....In the second half of May 1942 the first Belogardist unit camped in Št. Jošt near Stopič (south-east to Novo Mesto in direction Gorjanec) in the region of Dolenjska. Disguised as partisan with the collar badges of the parisan army, the Belogardists presented themselves as a false štajerski battalion ($). The masked Belogardists murdered with cruelty at the back many partisans, especially the carriers of orders and little patrols. The Belogardist chaplain member of the false štajerski battalion, T. Šinkar, in his daily wrote: “Streljamo bolj malo bolj pobjamo” or “Let's shot less (and) kill more”. Belagardisti were ill-famed for their cruel, often sadistic tortures, ......"Saturday, July 17, 2010BELOGARDIZEMhttp://adrgegenreformationheute.blogspot.com/July 20, 2010 8:30 AMavles said...That guy was praising the "ambiguity", the "duplicity", the "double-dealing" of the art.He boasted of being able to disconcert and upset people with 'mysterious appearances & disapperances', etc., using mail and other technique with which he was filling a poor life.Those spam comments are the perfect example of his psychopatology.As he is at the centre of such a Jesuit-Masonic network using him and his psychopatology, it would reveal to me not a surprise to see him on the other side of the line....July 20, 2010 8:39 AMavles said...Correction: it was not BATTAGLIA COMUNISTA but LOTTA COMUNISTA, the Communist party with the seat in Padua.They are fractions of the orthodox Marxism.July 20, 2010 8:57 AMPost a CommentLinks to this postVon GALEN, SJ Federico Lombardi and RAI3 Jesuit tv public channelHere some recent comments i sent to the Willinger's blog - I sent them to"Letter About Turkey" message. Meanwhile I received the mail certifying my comments, the comments of the cyber-chimps weren't followed by the usual mail of warning ...Posted by avles at July 12, 2010 7:34 AMOntological questions?.... Ontological answers!Wladimir Ledochowsky burns in Hell! And together him, his damned Jesuitical Ontological Cyber-cretinoids of the web! Here: Ontological Cyber-chimps newly at work! An adequate answer is required............: ...Posted by avles at July 9, 2010 7:41 AMCreate a LinkNewer Post Older Post HomeSubscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
-----------------------
(As I have no time, no resources, no money, no support at disposition, it is clear that what I wrote is affected by many errors and uncorrectness. I am not a prostitute lay journalist of this dirty Vatican 'tollerant' regime called 'democracy'. I have not the 51% of the Bank of America supporting my writings. I don't control the Casinò of Ostenda and neither Citroen and Peugeot as the General Superior did at least in 1958. So corrections and additions could appear in the future)