|
|
|---|
Monday, July 5, 2010
Diegodiego Wishes he was a condom?
Worried about the statistics on abandoned children. Latin Entertainer Diegodiego says he wishes sometimes he was a condom. "I would love to place myself on every irresponsible man and or woman who continue having children left and right without even caring or realizing that every born child is a human being and deserves the best opportunities life can offer"
Over 400,000,000 abandoned children live on their own on the streets of hundreds of cities around the world. They struggle to just survive the day.
The world's most famous entertainer has expressed his emotional pain to the world and wishes to do all he can to help. "I know I am not going to change the world. But I am certainly willing to do my part to help. I was not abandoned at birth, but I recall not having any communication with my parents due to the fact that they had to work hard to supply my needs and they were almost never available to teach me what life is all about"
The abandoned children usually don't not know where his or her next meal is coming from. Where they are spending the night. According to UNICEF. Every 2 seconds, a child becomes an orphan. Every 14 seconds, a child is orphaned by AIDS. Experts also estimate that nearly 10,000,000 children are working as prostitutes, with nearly 90% of them girls.
"Education is important to stop this world problem". The actor says "Most important is just being responsible as to wear a condom and to protect ourselves, Not only from sexual transmitted deceases but also for these little angels who should have life filled with opportunity to grow and serve our nations. Many times I see abused children from parents who can't handle them. Menace children are children requesting attention, and then sadly there are those who are abandoned"
Diegodiego encorages all people to do something on this problem's behalf. As for him he says as long his music and hit singles continue selling and he has the audience support, he will continue to provide and be a part of the solution.
