Friday, December 24, 2010

Just to make things clear with American and British Calvinist ingerencies in Primorje

>From a just published comment of mine in answer to a comment of Douglas Willinger:http://avlesbeluskesexposed.blogspot.com/2010/12/predictive-programming-in-reality-world.html
I want you know what I think about EJP & C. and about Calvinism, which I believe to be an anti-Lutheran tool, meanwhile EJP and Craig Oxley for me are only expressing the hate against Slaves of the Jesuits & church of Rome (sorry, I don't care absolutely nothing about the millions of truth of EJP and his books, especially if millions of truths are written like a wall to hide just only a little, but disturbing truth):http://avlesbeluskesexposed.blogspot.com/2010/12/vatileaks.htmlBlogger avles said... Because if it is true that Counter Reformation never ended, it never ended also many other games, not-spoken games. I have my ideas about EJP & C., and surely not pleasant ones. To be not ambiguous: I consider him in contact with his Venetian "counts" living just on the other side of the Gulf of Trieste/Venice, and therefore with the police files and dossieres usually the police (and I never mention the intelligence)have on critical subjects like the undersigned. Politically speaking the boutades of EJP, as regard this part of Europe, are perfectly in assonance with certain policies in the Balkans. After I started to underline that, I notices how fastly his references to Venice disappeared from his site and from Craig Oxley's fourm. Again, to be not ambiguous: meanwhile Venice did not have a Protestant church, the Carniola (about centre of today Slovenia) had its brave Protestant church. Unfortunately this LUTHERAN protestant church was sponsored by the "ugly Germans" of Wuerttember. All that continued till our days, and the 1914-1945 Council of Trent war was only the prosecution of all that: Monday, November 29, 2010 Explaining the heresy http://vaticancrusadebalkans.blogspot.com/2010/11/explaining-heresy.html Thursday, December 9, 2010 Just a map, 323 years after... http://vaticancrusadebalkans.blogspot.com/2010/12/just-map-323-years-after.html 2:15 AM Delete
----------------------(As I have no time, no resources, no money, no support at disposition, it is clear that what I wrote is affected by many errors and uncorrectness. I am not a prostitute lay journalist of this dirty Vatican 'tollerant' regime called 'democracy'. I have not the 51% of the Bank of America supporting my writings. I don't control the CasinĂ² of Ostenda and neither Citroen and Peugeot as the General Superior did at least in 1958. So corrections and additions could appear in the future)