Saturday, March 12, 2011

I made a mistake.

>I voted online. You know, online papers usually have the voting section. Also Primorski Dnenvik (by me, cause the control on it by the church of Rome, surnamed "Primorski Belagardnik") has one:

Kaj ti pomeni praznik ob 150-letnici združitve Italije?

URL: http://www.primorski.it/stories/trst/183233_na_krasu_hoemo_referendum/
You chose opinions about the 150th anniversary of the Unity of Italy. I chose the "" or "being Slovenian I respect the holyday but I don't feel it like one of mine". And I voted. And I made an error. Because you don't know who could manipulate your actions in the web (rethorical: I know well who manipulate my interaction with the web). And hence your vote.(*)Here you have not only the case of a manipulation of the results, but of a more fine individual management of certain subjects in order to make 'em appear "not trustworthy". For example I don't know if my single vote has been changed in the vote "I am Italian and I feel this holyday like ones of mine". For example all that could be done NOT to manipulate the final result of the voting, but in order to defamate me respect the computer team working at Primorski Dnevnik. They read my opinion (let's image manipulated, where I should appear an "Italian infiltrator"), then they associate my (manipulated) opinion with my IP address. Probably they control the IP addresses of the people visiting Primorski Dnevnik online. Someone can imagine that the IP address is the same of that other subject ("avles") which writes like an obsessed fanatical against the church (and has exposed the same Primorski Dnevnik). The game is over. "avles" is a provocator, avles is an "Italian Fascist".Well, think, think and re-think very well before to interact in the web. At least if you don't use the web for things like bonsay hobby or researches on the frogs of Alaska. Internet has been created also to perform little funny games like the hypotetical joke of the lines above.
\\\... Three linked topics:... ///

As regard the manipulation of blogs etc.:

Friday, February 25, 2011

Transportation Subversion & Censorship By Our Jesuitical Pentagon

And here the purpose of possible manipulation linked with the Counter Reformation in Primorje (I have just an example, next to appear in my AGKH blog):

Friday, March 11, 2011

Continuing Italianization in South Tirol?

...........and:

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Italy drinks (Slovenia) - the pope belches?

Above image - Slovenian, a peach in the mouth of Rome. The religious belch of digestion next May? Slovenian farmers in Vipava valley, near Italian borders, cultivating fruits for the Fructal company producing fruit juices and drinks.URL of article of Primorske Novice online: http://www.primorske.si/Primorska/Goriska/Usoda-breskovih-nasadov-je-odvisna-od--Fructala.aspx
(*) ...and I made a mistake also in the title, changed in "I made a mistake" after realizing the ugly version of "I did an error."----------------------(As I have no time, no resources, no money, no support at disposition, it is clear that what I wrote is affected by many errors and uncorrectness. I am not a prostitute lay journalist of this dirty Vatican 'tollerant' regime called 'democracy'. I have not the 51% of the Bank of America supporting my writings. I don't control the Casinò of Ostenda and neither Citroen and Peugeot as the General Superior did at least in 1958. So corrections and additions could appear in the future)