Here's what my own "Twitter Newspaper" looks like. If you represent a US Route 6 community and have anything to say about what's going on in your town or city, chances are I'm following you already. But if not, provide me with your twitter name in a comment on this post, and I'll be sure to follow your tweets. Tomorrow - you can be featured in my own custom "newspaper."
|
|
|---|
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Attention US Route 6 Tweeters: Send Me Your Twitter Address
Here's what my own "Twitter Newspaper" looks like. If you represent a US Route 6 community and have anything to say about what's going on in your town or city, chances are I'm following you already. But if not, provide me with your twitter name in a comment on this post, and I'll be sure to follow your tweets. Tomorrow - you can be featured in my own custom "newspaper."