The law 733 which was aimed to suppress Freedom of Speech in the web has been approved. I wrote a message about it, but before to publish it I want to see if the infamous article 60 has been or not included in the final approval of the Senate. In any case the Massacre of Viareggio of three days before, a psy-operation, is linked with the approval of this law, named "Security Law", which introduces the formation of free 'civilian' squads to patrol the cities.Vatican and Jesuits are gathering the fruits of the immigration policy by them supported, which gives the alibi to reintroduce Fascist/Stalinist assassin militia in the civil streets of the Apennine peninsula.Zouaves are coming back - what did I told you about the RESTORATION OF THE PONTIFICAL REIGN?"P2" AKA the "double P":
1) P - o - P - e (double "P")2) II Pontifical reign (double "P")3) Porta Pia's breach (double "P")An upgrade will follow.".....P-bye P-bye......cretins...."

--------------------------------------------------------------
(As I have no time, no resources, no money, no support at disposition, it is clear that what I wrote is affected by many errors and uncorrectness. I am not a prostitute lay journalist of this dirty Vatican 'tollerant' regime called 'democracy'. I have not the 51% of the Bank of America supporting my writings. I don't control the CasinĂ² of Ostenda and neither Citroen and Peugeot as the General Superior did at least in 1958. So corrections and additions could appear in the future)