Friday, October 9, 2009

Paris Fashion Week Spring 2010- Part 1


Here is some designers that stood out for me at Paris Fashion week. I only selected my favorites not their whole collections.

Viktor & Rolf:
I am an so impressed with the craftsmanship of these clothes. This is proof that fashion is an art! I know nothing of sewing but I can not even imagine the construction that went into each of these outfits.




Christian Dior:

Can I die and go to fashion heaven now please? These looks will forever be in. They will never be out of date. These are so classic. If only I had somewhere to wear these clothes. Ok I am jumping ahead of myself, if only I had the money to afford these clothes.




Rochas

I feel like I can recreate this with my wardrobe. It just reminds me of how much I love vintage. I wanna dress vintage everyday. I left all my vintage clothes in America though. Dang it!