Thursday, June 24, 2010

Studying for the GRE




There are lots of things I pretend to do. I pretend to cook, I pretend to have friends, I pretend to be an actor, an artist and a fashionista. I can now add something else to the list. I am pretending to study for the GRE. In my imaginary world of pretending to do things I am going to take the test when I am in Hungary around October. For those of you who don't know one must take the GRE to get a Masters. I want to go to Cambridge University (England) to get a Masters in Divinity. Now remember, this is all in my pretend world. So if I return the GRE book tomorrow, don't hold me to it. Cause I was just pretending.

We shall see how long this fervor last.
I am going to bold words that might be on the test.
YAY!