

I love winter. Cause it means you can layer. However, it stops being fun when you layer and your still freezing. I have never had that problem being from CA. But whilest I have been in Finland I have had a re occuring problem and waiting for the bus and feeling like i am in the Freezer. I will get home and be cold for atleast an hour after that. I put an end to it and have started wearing my dreaded winter pants. For me those are the pants I wear when I go sking....not when I go to town. Being discouraged by this I looked at Anthropology.
The problem is that most clothing stores is they have only have clothes for cold but not cold(er) weather. An outfit may have a long sleeved shirt but no tights, its like really?? You have no idea how impractical that outfit is. So I was happy to see that Anthropolgy had taken jackets that I would ushaully think as ugly and transformed them to wonderfulness, like they do.