
Let me tell you why these gloves are awesome.
1.When I am waiting for the bus I am fully dressed in my winter garb. Meaning I have like 6 layers on AND 2 gloves. Then I see the bus and I have to pull of my mittens because they are too big to shove in my pockets. Or they are to klunky for me to open my wallet with and I can't usually grip my bus car. So either way I have to take my mittens off.
2. I have to unlock the door outside my apartment when I come home. I have to take off mittens, dig through my back pack/ jacket, find the individual key... All exposing my little hamster hands.
These solve that problem! I can just pull the magic glove thing and I have fingers. Then I don't have to expose the rest of my hand! So fantastic! He he he. Yes I am a wimp. I grew up in CA ok.
http://www.anthropologie.eu/europe/page/home