Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Natural Born Infiltrators

>
Above image - a pure exemplar of NBI or: Natural Born Infiltrator. Source: see unten.

"...........Blaming the Jew: Magician Eliphas Levi, Occult Jesuit Alphonse L. Constant, 1848

http://www.vaticanassassins.org/2010/11/blaming-the-jew-magician-eliphas-levi-occult-jesuit-alfonse-l-constant-1848/ Here is yet another example of the Jesuit Order using one of its own White Gentile Temporal Coadjutors to masquerade as a Jew. Purpose? to blame the Jews in general for the contemptible crimes of the Company of Jesus—as is being done at this very moment throughout the American Empire. “Eliphas Levi” was the surname of Alphonse Louis Constant (1810-1875), a French Gentile who, in 1825, entered a seminary in Paris, Saint-Nicolas-du-Chardonnet, led by Abbot Frere-Colonna, a member of the immensely powerful Roman Colonna Royal Bloodline family and instructor of young Alphonse in the art of Magic and the Hebrew Kabbalah! For more evidence that Constant/Levi was trained by Jesuit institutions and instructors, see this link! ........."...
....................
Above image - Cass Sunstein, the collaborant in the Obama administration, who officially proposed to send "infiltrators" inside conspiracy groups for the inner war of information - Taken from the Italian site "expert" on "Zionist & American" plots to subvert the world, Luogocomune of Massimo Mazzucco: "I simpatici consiglieri di Obama"/"The nice advicers of Obama" - http://www.luogocomune.net/site/modules/news/article.php?storyid=3643

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Obama administration helps the supporters of "Jewish & American" plot theory

-----------------------(As I have no time, no resources, no money, no support at disposition, it is clear that what I wrote is affected by many errors and uncorrectness. I am not a prostitute lay journalist of this dirty Vatican 'tollerant' regime called 'democracy'. I have not the 51% of the Bank of America supporting my writings. I don't control the CasinĂ² of Ostenda and neither Citroen and Peugeot as the General Superior did at least in 1958. So corrections and additions could appear in the future)